Customer Service for Axis Bank Credit Cards
Whenever it arrives at Axis Bank credit cards, the customer service centre will do everything they can to help you. You can call them for any assistance you desire, including finding the finest credit card, applying for the card, and dealing with any difficulties related to it you may have.
Axis Bank’s retail phone banking numbers are:
- Call 1800 419 5577 for agricultural and rural banking questions.
Credit Card Queries at Axis Bank
If you have any questions concerning Axis Bank credit cards, you can contact the Axis Bank credit card customer care service numbers listed at the start, which are available across the country.
Credit Card Blocking
If your axis credit card is lost or stolen, you must immediately block it to prevent any fraudulent transactions. When the card has been restricted, you can seek a replacement. The account number will remain the same, but the card information will be updated.
Following these procedures will allow you to block your card:
- Support from Axis Bank
- You can access the bank’s help page by logging into your Axis Bank account.
- Select ‘Support Home Page’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the ‘Get It Done Right Now’ option.
- Select ‘Block and Replace Your Debit/Credit Card’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill up your registered phone number.
- After that, you will receive an OTP, which you must enter.
- Select your card and press the ‘Submit’ button.
The Axis Bank App is a mobile version of the bank’s website.
Your smartphone app can also be used to block your credit card. Select the card that has to be blocked from the credit card section and click on ‘Block and Replace Card.’
Banking on the Internet
Here are the procedures you must take to block your credit card using online banking:
- Select ‘Accounts’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘My Credit Cards’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select the credit card that should be blocked.
- Select ‘More Services’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Block Credit Card’ and provide a reason.
- A code will be provided to you once you click ‘Next.’ To finish the request, type it in.
Redressal of Axis Bank Credit Card Complaints
At Axis Bank, there are primarily three tiers of grievance redress:
- Level One: Inquiries, Complaints, and Redressal Requests
You can utilise Live Chat, phone the customer service number, or locate your nearest bank branch to seek clarification on any query, complaint, or request regarding the bank or any of its products.
- Writing to a Nodal Officer (Level 2)
If going to the bank, live chat, or calling customer service is insufficient and does not answer your query, you can always write to the Nodal Officer via e-mail or letter. If you have a complaint about a branch visit, you must write to the Circle Nodal Officer.
- Writing to the Principal Nodal Officer (Level 3)
If the Nodal Officer does not respond to your query, or if you are dissatisfied with the Level 2 response, you can approach the Principal Nodal Officer directly. You can either contact the Principal Nodal Officer to convey your concern, or you can download the grievance form and submit it to the address on the form.
Credit cards with Axis Bank can request statements via net banking or mobile banking. The nicest part about this service is that a cardholder can request an Axis credit card statement for a specific date without incurring any additional charges. What are you waiting for? Apply for Axis Bank Credit Card today!